11.04.2013

Pinterest Pick - DIY Coffee Scrub

Hello everyone :)

So I added 2 new tabs recently and I've failed to work much on them. I've had a few Pinterest picks that I've been meaning to post lately so I'll go ahead and tell y'all about one now.

I'm also about to work on my fitness page. So take a look :)

DIY Coffee Scrub


What you'll need:

Some type of jar or container
Open space to do it
1 cup ground coffee
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup of olive oil
1/4 cup coconut oil
1 tbsp cinnamon

Okay seriously this stuff is AMAAAZINGGG. You smell like coffee, but it makes your skin feel so good! This recipe also makes a ton, so I just stored it in a jelly jar and used it again later. The first time I did it I wore a bathing suit and did it in the grass outside because seriously it is so messy. I literally rinsed off with a hose and then showered. The second time I did it in the shower and that was a terrible idea. I had coffee remnants in my shower for days! But yes the DIY coffee scrubs on pinterest are totally worth it. There are a ton of different kinds, but I loved this one because I love how coconut oil make my skin feel, but you can try others. Good luck! I hope yall like it as much as I did.


-M


No comments:

Post a Comment